2018 marked Tower’s 10th year of operation.
When we take a moment to reflect where we are now, compared to our early days, we realise just how far we have come as a business and a team.
In 2019 we celebrate the 10-year anniversary of our Career Management and career transition services.
We have grown out of what began as Director, Dale Calhoun, providing specialist human resources consulting to support a select client base, into a leading provider of organisational development, career management and strategic HR consulting.
Our client base now expands across all industries and sectors, including industrial, health, financial, local government, not-for-profit, government trading enterprises, professional services, mining and resources, and oil and gas.
Some of our key highlights:
- We have supported nearly 2000 individuals in their career journeys
- We have grown to a team of 16 staff members and consultants, bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Our first 2 consultants to come on board – Paul Martin and Sandra Nelson – continue to work with us today
- Our service offerings have expanded to over 10 different career management and organisational development programs, alongside our tailored strategic HR consulting
- In 2017 we launched Entry to the C-Suite®, a sponsorship and career readiness program for women. From launching our first program in September 2017 we now run programs on a regular basis
- We have key partnerships throughout Australia
- We use a suite of 8 different career/individual evaluation assessment tools, which allows us to be flexible in our approach with customised assignments and programs
We have a few things in the works which we are very excited to introduce later this year. Watch this space!
We also thought it’s about time you got to know us better, and will be launching a once a month series on LinkedIn where we’ll be interviewing a member of our team.
We look forward to many more successful years as Tower, and thank you for all your support.