There are many initiatives that organisations are doing to focus on the retention and advancement of women.
In 2017, we formed a partnership with CEOs for Gender Equity (CGE) to help achieve these objectives through the Entry to the C- Suite® Program.
Entry to the C-Suite® focuses on developing the capability of senior people through sponsoring a female at a pivotal time in their career, whilst also working with the female to ensure they are ready for a senior role in their organisation. At a time when many organisations are focusing on the retention and advancement of women, it is critical to take a holistic view of how to shift gender equity at the C-Suite level by:
- Focusing on senior leadership readiness for women to enter the C-Suite
- Working with women to ensure they are prepared and ready to enter the C-Suite
Entry to the C-Suite® achieves this by:
- Developing the capability of senior people through sponsoring a female at a pivotal time in their career, with a specific focus on C-Suite readiness
- Building internal capability to implement and champion gender equity
- Engaging organisations at an individual and on a broader level to realise gender equity outcomes
To find out more about this exciting program, please contact us.