Tower Human Capital Group is very excited to announce that we are working in partnership with CEOs for Gender Equity (CGE) to introduce a sponsorship and career readiness program for future female leaders – Entry to the C-Suite®.
Our purpose is to build the pool of females in the C-suites of our WA-based organisations and achieve CGE’s vision of gender equity.
At a time when many organisations are focusing on the retention and advancement of women, it is critical to take a holistic view of how to shift gender equity at the C-Suite level by:
- Working with senior leaders to ensure C-Suite readiness for women; and
- Working with nominated women to ensure they are prepared and ready to enter C-Suite
Entry to the C-Suite® is a six-month program and achieves this by:
- Engaging both the future female leader and their nominated senior sponsor in a structured development and coaching experience
- Developing the capability of senior people through sponsoring a female at a pivotal time in their career, with a specific focus on C-Suite readiness
- Building internal capability to implement and champion gender equity
- Engaging organisations individually and on a broader level to realise gender equity outcomes
The first program is scheduled for July 2017.
Click here for further information.